- Presence (or history) of one or more
- Presence (or history) of at least one
- There has never been a Manic
Episode or a Mixed
- The mood episodes in Criteria A and B are not better accounted for by
Disorder and is not superimposed on Schizophrenia, Schizophreniform
Disorder, or Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified.
- The symptoms cause clinically significant distress or impairment in
social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.
Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition; Substance-Induced Mood
Disorder; Major Depressive Disorder; Dysthymic Disorder; Bipolar I Disorder;
Cyclothymic Disorder; Psychotic Disorders (e.g., Schizoaffective Disorder,
Schizophrenia, and Delusional Disorder).