Darwin and the Organ of Species:
* Charles Darwin was a naturalist who wrote the organ of the
*Benjamin Franklin produced electricity by rubbing cats backwards.
theory of evolution was greatly objected to because it made man
prevent conception when having intercourse, the male wears a
teaches us to bisex angles.
circle is a line which meets its other end without ending.
* We believe that the reptiles came from the amphibians by
spontaneous generation and study of rocks.
*English sparrows and starlings eat the farmers grain and soil his
* By self-pollination, the farmer may get a flock of long-haired
* If conditions are not favorable, bacteria go into a period of
* Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them
and makes them perspire.
* Vegetative propagation is the process by which one
individual manufactures another individual by accident.
* A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can
* A triangle which has an angle of 135 degrees is called an
* A person should take a bath once in the summer, and not quite so
often in the winter.
* When you haven't got enough iodine in your blood you get a
glacier. * It is a well-known fact that a deceased body harms the
* Humans are more intelligent than beasts because the human branes
have more convulsions.
* For fractures: to see if the limb is broken, wiggle it gently
back and forth.
* For snakebites: bleed the wound and rape the victim in a blanket
* Bar magnets have north and south poles, horseshoe magnets
have east and west poles.
* When water freezes you can walk on it. That is what Christ did
long ago in wintertime.