For Your Sweetheart
- Breakfast in bed.
- Make your sweetheart's favorite meal or take your sweetheart out
for a special dinner.
- Send your valentine (male or female) flowers at work. If you are
on a tight budget, give just one single hand-delivered flower.
Remember, it's the thought not the quantity.
- Do something unexpected! Drive across town to take your Valentine
out for lunch.
- Send a gift basket of indulgent items.
- Embroider "I Love You" on his pillowcase. You could also
use a water resistant marker.
- Poetry is traditional for Valentine's Day. Make up your own or buy
a book of love poems that you can read together.
- Dedicate a favorite song to your Valentine on a radio show that he
or she will be listening to.
- Write "I Love You" in lipstick or shaving cream on the
mirror. You could also tape a heart with the words "I Love
You" if you prefer an easier clean up.
- If your sweetheart is going to be away from you on Valentine's
Day, get several Valentine's Day cards and put them in different
places in his or her luggage. You could sequence them with
"Open Me on February 14th" or "Open Me on February
15th" to create some suspense. Don't limit this idea to just
Everyone loves a gift on Valentine's Days: Parents, children, friends
and relatives. It doesn't have to be expensive, just show you care!
- Hide a valentine in a lunch box, briefcase or purse. Imagine the
smile on their face when they find it during the day.
- Carry a pocketful of chocolate kisses. Pass them out as you let
the recipient know that you appreciate them.
- Go to the American Red Cross and give blood or make a donation in
honor of those you love.
- Sign the back of your driver's license to become an organ donor.
- Make your kids valentine-shaped cinnamon toast for breakfast or
heart-shaped cookies for a special treat.
- Wear something red.
- Take a special treat into the office to share with your
- Show the people you work with that you really rely on just how
important they are by buying a small token gift: a mylar balloon
that says "You're Special," a coffee cup filled with
candy, a single flower, or take them out to lunch!
- Make your own love stamp to personalize your valentines. Carve a
heart on a rubber eraser and stamp it with a red ink pad.
- Seal all your messages with initials or drawings that the
recipient must figure out the meaning. For example: A.F.F. (A friend
forever) or S.W.A.K. (sealed with a kiss.) The guessing game could
go on for days.
- Visit someone in a retirement home, nursing home or hospital.
Day Gift from Twilight Bridge
Download Valentine's Day Screensavers and Desktop Themes for FREE!!!